Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know where you can buy a valve cover with the welded AN fittings so it can be a plug/play with RC Autoworks catch can setup? There is no one in my area that does aluninum welding(mean do it well).

·
one grumpy old man
786 Posts
dont they make the type that you drill a hole and screw a nut on the back/front? cant remember what they are called.

·
one grumpy old man
786 Posts
of course they would.lol. jb weld them in.hahahaha better than a loose nut destroying the head internals.

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
call rc back and see how much he would charge or call greg at go autoworks he is in sc so the turn around might not be as long
When did Greg move to SC? He has always been in Alabama. Either way both of the autoworks can get you a valve cover done. Or you can order a set of Bungs and have it welded locally.

·
Well.......
2,488 Posts
When did Greg move to SC? He has always been in Alabama. Either way both of the autoworks can get you a valve cover done. Or you can order a set of Bungs and have it welded locally.
my bad i always thought he was in sc..... dont i look like a dummy now.....

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks guys, I am going to get Brian to weld them in for me. I ordered a ton of products from him this last week. Very impressed with the quality and quickness of shipment.

·
Registered
4,281 Posts
i took my VC to the local welding shop and they did mine for 20 bucks and i had it back in 2 days.
if i were you id look for someone local to do it for you and it will be much cheaper.

·
Registered
192 Posts
I had someone locally do mine they charged me $20 to weld on 4 -10 fittings (2 on vc and 2 on catch can) and took about 20mins

·
Registered
36 Posts
Got my valve cover fittings welded in for $30 from a local welding shop. They media blasted the surrounding area and put down some really nice welds.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts