Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been searching but I cant quite find what I am looking for. I would like to add vents to my valve cover for a catch can. I was thinking of using simple barbed fittings from home depot and use jb weld to attach them to the valve cover. My question is, where should I drill into the valve cover for the best result?

·
Two men shy of a group
1,312 Posts
I have been searching but I cant quite find what I am looking for. I would like to add vents to my valve cover for a catch can. I was thinking of using simple barbed fittings from home depot and use jb weld to attach them to the valve cover. My question is, where should I drill into the valve cover for the best result?
anywhere on the valve cover that looks good to you and that will put the fitting above the baffle to keep oil from entering the lines easily

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
People have done it under the baffled and use 90 degree fitting. They say they haven't gotten oil in the lines.
Ok cool. Ill just pick a spot on the back of the valve cover and go to town! Im trying to do this as cheap as possible. Im gonna try to fab up a catch can out of an aluminum water bottle.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts