Honda D Series Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I just got a DOHC ZC to put in the EF for the time being. The valve cover was ugly, so I decided to get out some paint...I chose red and white. Here it is before paint...

I taped up every other "block" on the valve cover, and then started to paint it red. Well, it just dried. and I untaped it and it came out like this...

What do you guys think so far.

Should I leave it the way it is....or should I continue painting and paint the polished parts white?

I have a Black engine bay, and a white car. Keep that in mind and a Red Adjustable fuel pressure regulator.

·
wise in the ways of the B
1,861 Posts
I actually like it. :TU: I think someone said it but i would polish the "H" and the rest of the lettering. But good job so far!

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Ya'll have to remember...I'm not fiinished with it yet. Well, the red paint started to chip when taping it up to do the white. So i'm just going to paint the valve cover White with a black center...

·
Registered
98 civic
2,429 Posts
def. is orignal and beauty is in the eye of the beholder if you like it keep it dosent look bad i have seen worse....maybe polish the honda H and grind down the rest would look cool as well

·
Registered
honda si ef
44 Posts
like this one i thought it looked similar

1 - 20 of 28 Posts