Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
EK Sedan
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I bead blasted my valve cover and breather box last night at work, then proceeded to shoot both of them with primer. Just kind of a blank canvas at this point, not sure if i want to do a theme paint job or just a solid color... the AN10 fittings are still taped up clearly.. i should be recieving my black stainless line and fittings today or tomorrow :)

Im running a drainback from the box to the block, and i will be capping 3 of the ports.. what a waste :p

·
Defender of the D
2,495 Posts
Look at all the other threads in the DIY subfourm, now look at yours, back at the other ones now back at yours... do you see the difference between them?

Theirs is helpful and informative, most of them containing pictures. Yours is none of these things.

·
Registered
EK Sedan
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Look at all the other threads in the DIY subfourm, now look at yours, back at the other ones now back at yours... do you see the difference between them?

Theirs is helpful and informative, most of them containing pictures. Yours is none of these things.

Mine is informative, i explained what i was doing, and i have pictures too. Thats 2 out of 3... i was excited to join a new forum but it seems everytime i post someone has a problem with it.

Just delete my thread then, whatever.

·
Registered
662 Posts
It think you should put why you are doing what you are doing. What tools and equipment you are using. Explain step by step in as much detail as possible, make suggestions to any step that can be changed. Also where you can get the supplies, that might help. Or you can move this to the showcase.

·
Registered
96 ej8
651 Posts
If you explained how to do catch can set up (im saying that because that'd what it looks like to me) and why its beneficial with several pics which are in a step by step sequence then it would be a DIG thread.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts