Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
The Great Weldini
91 civic
8,901 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
well since Valentine's day is around the corners i thought i would help ya with a good dinner plan help you "aww, let have sex cause dinner very good and....". lol. any way let me not lose track here. it's very simple, well then again my ex-wife would burn water. this meal should cost you under $20. it cost me $6 but it was cause i have all the ingredient except the meat. for a kitchen vet it should take 10-13mins to make(if every thing is prep prior) and if you're not a vet it should take you about 30min. the meal is:

Fillet Milon wrap in a bacon strip, w/saute Mushroom & Onions, season white rice and steam veg in a garlic sauce.

ingrendients:

beef tenderlion fillet - on sale 2 for $7, usally $4 each.

seasons - 2 for $5

minute rice - $1.99

mash if rice is not an option - 89 cents.

veg - $2.69

mushrooms - 59 cents

small onion - 65 cents

olive oil spray - 89 cents

·
The Great Weldini
91 civic
8,901 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)

margrine - 4 sticks for 89 cents. you can use butter if you want a mild sweet taste to the saute mushroom and oinons.

first thing you do is season the meat like so. then put a side.

place a pan on med head and melt a quarter piece of the stick of margine. when melted start to saute the onions till the start to turn transluces. then add the mush. don not put the mush w/ the onion case the mush cooks and burn first befor the oinions and the onions no be soft at the end. here the pick of the sautee onions and mushroom

now when the they are finish place the mush' n on in a side dish till a bit later. now don't clean the pay you used to saute the mush' n on'(unless you buned them) now spray the pan w/ the olive oil spray. and start to pan-seared the beef.(please don't over cook the beef like some caveman, this meat will melt in your mouth if cooked med or med rear) here how it looks.

here is where it get a bit tricky . as the meat is almost cooked to you liking, take a 1/2 cup of minute rice and sprinke a bit of the seasons into it and make in the microwave w/ the veg in a different container. the should all be done w/in 1-3.5mins. if you want you can also heat us the mush n on' w/meat on very low so you won't over cooked the meat and they get warmed up. let the rice sit for about 1 min till fluffy slap on a plate and it should look like this.

now for the portion the steak is 6oz, it's obut the same for the mush n on, 1/2 cup of rice and 1/2 cup of veg. and as you see it's a very good size plate.

*footnotes*
as you seen if you want not go the rice option the garlice mash would go great w/this plate.

now if you want to be a bit adventures, you can make a "St. Remo Steak"
which is a pan-seared prim rib or a rib eye, w/the saute mushroom and onions w/a splash of burgandy wine and a bit more butter os you can have a nice red sauce.

on my next installment i'l make a chicken dish for the none beef eater(no pun intended) and i will go a bit and make a very good salt water salmon plate.

so here the end product...

·
R2.....Zap Balls
94 Ex coupe
5,186 Posts
damn Remo, now Kris is hungry :lol:.

·
The Great Weldini
91 civic
8,901 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
you know duck everytime i came over and hung out w/you and Kris. i was going to cook but we ended going out to eat. Monteray....yum*drool* lol.

·
R2.....Zap Balls
94 Ex coupe
5,186 Posts
you know duck everytime i came over and hung out w/you and Kris. i was going to cook but we ended going out to eat. Monteray....yum*drool* lol.
damn you, now I'm hungry :lol:

·
The Great Weldini
91 civic
8,901 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
well this diy came about i was on the phone w/a friend who i haven't hung out w/in a bit. so she ask me what i was doing. i told her the up above she was like i miss your cooking would i send he a pic and a text of the ingredient. so i was like he'll yeah and i'll make a diy for the guys or girls on d. and oni the always turkey bacon. it not about the swine it's about the flavor.

·
Registered
2,867 Posts
looks good, but did anyone else notice the abscence of aphrodisiac's? i would have drenched the whole meal with em lol...that would have given valentines day a very nice happy ending lol

·
The Great Weldini
91 civic
8,901 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
uploaded the pics again..

1 - 20 of 23 Posts