Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
847 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
apexi vafc2 is great, right now i only have the vtec control and the wide throttle map adjusted. the installation instructions they give you are kinda confusing. there is alot of things you can adjust and they dont say what to do or not to do, they just basically tell you how to use. so i suggest letting an experienced tech tune it. the engine feels alot smoother and top end has greatly improved. last night i went for a ride and twice guys rode up and tried me, first was a eclipse and then a v6 mustang, left them both. before i could only hang with them. and soon i will get it dyno tuned, cuz i know i still have more power waiting to come out. :D

K

·
0 Posts
you know what differences there are between yours and the first besides looks?

also off topic- what kind of front end you have on your car? (if the one in the avatar is yours)

·
Registered
847 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Comparation of Vtec AFC to Vtec AFC-II

Previous Vtec AFC /New VTEC AFC-II
Air Flow Setting choose 8point/ choose 12point
Air Flow Engine RPM every 500rpm /every 200rpm
Drive Voltage Circuit Safety None /more stable
Display Monitor Adjustment None /setting up display (air flow/pressure)
Display Color Blue /Standard model: Blue/or black w/white
Limited Edition: White
Other Functions None /-Digital Display
/-Setting Memory function
/-Warning function
/-Password
/-Lock function
hope this helps some, its some info i just found, i actually think its a little off, the vafc2 has alot more setting points and range, its basically everything the first one was and lots more. the car in the pic is not mine, it shows a bigger pic of it in Party & Bullshit, under hatch conversions, its an accord front end.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts