Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If i ran one of these type fuel controllers is it necessary to have a FPR. Because I really want to lean it out a bit because I seems to be running pig rich. I want to keep cost down and just get everything tune correctly, so I can work on getting my WRX next.

·
Registered
5,015 Posts
you dont need a FPR to use a vafc, its easy as hell to instal, it took me about an hour with a soldering iron, instructions are very clear. if you have a wiring diagram like a helms use it or go to

www.redpepperracing.com to find a manual for your car

·
Registered
5,015 Posts
I have both only for the reason that it came with the car. Its at stock Pressure, also if you are in auto-x you can only run ONE of the two options either a vafc OR a fpr.

I may have a b&m one for sale soon lol,or I may just paint it black to hide it lol

·
Registered
5,015 Posts
Infamous said:
Thanks I didn't want to get one. I just was trying to insure a proper tune. Plus their illegal in my city if the hood gets popped.
its not under the hood, they would need to look inside the kick panel of the passanger(or the pass. floor) to see if you have a VAFC instaled, you coud tuck it anywhere easy.

or are you talking about a FPR?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts