Honda D Series Forum banner

Vacuum and Coolent lines digrams

543 views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  bigbbass451 
#1 ·
I have a 1997 Honda Civic EX 2dr coupe, with a 1994 Del Sol V-Tech motor (D15Z6). I just bought the car over the weekend. Water is somehow getting dumped into the inake and I don't think that they hooked up the lines correctly. I have one hose that looks like it would go into the vaccume canister that mounted on the firewall, but that hose if full of coolent. If anyone knows were I can get detailed diagrams on the vacuum and coolent lines on the intake then plz help:mad::mad::TU:

#2 ·
well I would strongly suggest you pick up a manual whether it be chiltons or haynes it doesn't really matter. They're good to have just incase you ever need info like what you're asking for here. Here's another way to do it

1. www.google.com

2. search "honda manuals" or "download honda manuals"

3. in the top 5 hits of either searches you will find the info you're looking for

Listen EZE, I'm not trying to rip you a new one here or give you the "noob" treatment but the best place to start is searching, whether it be google or here on D-series.og. There's a wealth of knowledge out there, and quite honestly it'll be fast to just hunt it down than it is to try to explain yourself and then wait for someone with enough patience to write out the useful information they already know, or search for it for you.

Now that my rant is over here's where it's at.

http://www.hondahookup.com/manuals\

YOU'RE WELCOME!

p.s. you have to register before you can download them.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.