Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay total noob question here. I have a 1996 honda civic with a jdm d15b.

t3/t4 turbo external wastegate hks bov. innovate boost gauge and a turbonetics manual boost controller.

i am confused on where to run all the vaccum lines. I have a nipple off the turbo and 2 spots on the wastgate. one on the fpr and one on the bov and boost gauge.

what should i hook into what and where i am sure its easy just have no clue where to go and what vaccum line to start the t off of.

·
Registered
475 Posts
fpr bov and boost gauge go on the intake manifold (where ever there is vaccum) just buy T-fittings and bridge them together.

nipple off the turbo should go to the wastegate (without boost controller)

Now for the boost controller, I think from the turbo to the bottom port, and from the top port to the wastegate (correct me if Im wrong)

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
okay....then just so i get it right. nipple off the turbo to the wastgate. splice in t fittings on the vaccum line before the intake mani run my boost gauge bov and fpr off there.

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
k so i started the car and the car revs to like 4k then back down then back up to 4k and when i hit the brakes its almost dies

·
Registered
6,365 Posts
Man you gotta learn how to post.

Here is all your answers.

Wastegate bottom/side port goes to turbo compressor nipple.

Bov and boost gauge go to a vaccum nipple on the intake manifold. It can all be tee'd off of the fuel pressure reg. or another open spot.

I normally try not to tee to much because it drops the signal.

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
sorry xile i am a complete noob(sorry man) I have the bov and and boost gauge teed off the line coming off the backside of the intake mani. the fpr to the nipple in the front of the intake mani.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts