Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 463 Posts

·
Hi hater!
12,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
VA DS meet All the info is on pg 1 first post

OK guys lets have a Va DS meet just lets start out with a place and then move on from there with a date.

Edit: The date is gonna be Aug. 9
Time:12- whenever Just PM me and Ill give you my number if you show up earlier give me a call and we can figure it out from there.
Place:Harry G Danial Park @ Ironbridge SHELTER 1 http://www.co.chesterfield.va.us/HumanServices/ParksandRecreation/HarryDanielPark.pdf
THis is a panoramic view of the area http://www.co.chesterfield.va.us/HumanServices/ParksandRecreation/Movies/DanielPark1.mov
The cost to me is 85 bucks for the whole day so anyone want to kick in some cake paypal some doe and let me know if you do [email protected]
Please lets just start a list of people that are coming and what they are bringing. So we dont end up with a bunch of hotdogs with no buns and nothing to drink. Thanks for looking and I hope everyone can make it.

Update: The shelter is reserved for the whole day cost me 85 bucks you all better show up lol

·
racist-bigot-sexist-homophob
11,892 Posts
Location...idk. Richmond is central to the state but are there any good meet spots?

I vote for something simple. How about a cookout / cruise? My buddies just went to G-force for the east coast honda meet and weren't too impressed.

Reactions: Boosted-EH-804

·
Hi hater!
12,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hell I wasnt impressed either I was thinking more on the line that it was a big ass parking lot, no cops and I could bring my big ass grill and do it up we can always hit up one of the local parks and rent out one of the bungalows.

·
11,892 Posts
Alright, for me, the date will be the most critical part. Let's nail that down and then start a list of attendees. Like I said in the other thread, classes end the 1st and 2nd week in august. My last exam is 8-13 and fall classes start 8-23.

·
11,892 Posts
16th for sure:TU:

·
Lurking... ಠ_ಠ In Your Thread
ES1 Civic
11,969 Posts
im down! i'll bring my band of misfits! just tell me the EXACT date.

·
11,892 Posts
Im good with the 16th too are you all good with the park idea good food good chilling and Ill check the local tracks to see if they have anything going on
Fine with me. Hopefully I can murda my shit out before then.

·
ES1 Civic
11,969 Posts
so the 16th it is! now what park/rec area?

·
ES1 Civic
11,969 Posts
i aint taking my car to nopi. i'll drive the police car but not my Civic

·
Hi hater!
12,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
It was just a thought the thieves will be trolling out there that day I have 2 decent sized parks not to far from here Rockwood and ironbridge. Im thinking Ironbridge for the sake they have nice parking areas that arent to far from the shelters. Im gonna go check em out and see what the best one will be and then reserve it.

·
11,892 Posts
:TU:

·
Registered
120 Posts
word. i'm down for this.

·
Hi hater!
12,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Yey boy Im guessing burgers and dogs are gonna be good for everyone chips potato salad and all that other cook out ish.We can figure all that stuff out a little later on once we get a final count. Keep em coming even you out of towners come through.

·
Registered
Same
324 Posts
just a thought but you did mention a park, what about dorey park? is right outside richmond and a stone throw away from richmond drag strip. you could probably even line it up with one of their import nights which i think is every other friday or saturday not sure which and prolly starts around 7

and if you have kids there a playground etc, pond if you wanna cast a line out and fish (not my thing but someone prolly will) and grills already stationary on the park with lots of parking....depending on how popular the place is that day.

BUT you cant fuck around noooo burn outs bumpin ass systems etc. it is a park after all

whatever happens im in for WHATEVER DATE where ever (within 100 miles of richmond)
im flexable and can cook me fat ass off on some jalep burgers, woot woot

·
Registered
120 Posts
I'll be down to bring some food or whatever.

1 - 20 of 463 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.