9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I Swapped A D15b8 To A D15b In My 94 Civic Cx. Changed The Ecu To A P08
Which Is Used For The D15b. I Used My Original Wiring Harness. I Have
To Wire My V-tec Up. Can You Guys Tell Me Where The Wires Go In The P08
Ecu? I Think There Are Three Wires Total. The V-tec And V-tec Oil
Pressure. I Also Think I Have To Convert To A 4 Wire O2 Sensor. Which One Is
This? I Have A Hose Connected To A Canister On The Passenger Side Fire
Wall. I Don't Have Anywhere For This Hose To Connect To. Do I Need It?
If It's Not To Much Trouble Could You E-mail Me Back? Drawings Would Be
Very Helpfull.

This Is My First Engine Swap. I Have Tried To Get Help From Garages
Around Here But No One Can Help Me. Please Any Info Would Be Helpfull.

·
Registered
547 Posts
first- you wire your v-tec like any other v-tec wire up. same plug and spot on the ecu. (search on google)

second- the po8 use a one wire o2.

three- that hose you are taking about gose on the purgle sonaliod (sorry speeling) d15b intake dose not have this so you do not need to hook it up to anything. just plug up the hose.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
first- you wire your v-tec like any other v-tec wire up. same plug and spot on the ecu. (search on google)

second- the po8 use a one wire o2.

three- that hose you are taking about gose on the purgle sonaliod (sorry speeling) d15b intake dose not have this so you do not need to hook it up to anything. just plug up the hose.
I'M USING THE D15B8 WIRING HARNESS. THERE'S NO CONNECTOR FOR THE V-TEC. I HAVE TO WIRE IT STRAIGHT TO THE ECU. WHAT I NEED TO KNOW IS WHERE THE PINOUT IS ON THE ECU?

·
Registered
547 Posts
you got the right ecu. the three picture. you see where there is a missing wire, that where your v-tec soleniod wire gose. for your v-tec pressure switch. you gotta look it up to d-6. that should be the LAST set of wire. the bottem row the three hole, if you count from left to right.

·
Registered
547 Posts
i believe your cx came with the one wire o2(the senors that hook up on your exhuast manifold)? just hook it up to the cx engine harness and you are good to go. everything esle should be plug in play.

·
Registered
547 Posts
n/p. next time just do a little more search, what you was asking been awnser alot. check out the FAQ on the d15b on here, it hold alot of awnsers to many questions. and welcome !!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts