Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I installed the a apexi vafc 2 on my Z6 but when I did the sensor check I get nothing on the tps when I step on the gas. I am runnung a 13g with 450 injectors

·
FF Misfit
4,881 Posts
Recheck the wiring and make sure it is getting signal. Honestly though, I'd sell the VAFC and switch to a chipped ECU tuned with one of the many programs available. You might be able to modify the fuel parameters using the AFC hack but it does nothing to modify your timing as the boost pressure increases.

·
FF Misfit
4,881 Posts
Check out Xenoncron (sp) They can get you set up w/ a socketed and chipped ECU w/ a basemap that you can either tune yourself or have a local shop tune for you. You'll have to wait until you have 65 post before you can check out any of their current specials in the affiliate section though.

·
FF Misfit
4,881 Posts
65 post WTF thats crazy ..is that a busniess or is it a guy who does the work
Xenoncron is one of the forum sponsors, he also has a reg website you can buy from immediately if you google it. As for the 65 post, it's a rule that the mods made up to keep people from just coming on the buy stuff without being part of the community. Everyone on the forum has had to abide by that rule and those who didn't met the ban hammer.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts