Honda D Series Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Up for sale is my Nitrous Express stage one wet nitrous kit and other nitrous accessories.

This kit has been in my car a little over 2 months and I've only been through two bottles. It comes with everything that a Nitrous Express Stage One EFI Kit originally has: 14ft -4AN feed line, nitrous and fuel solenoids, relay,10LB bottle, bottle brackets, all hardware, switches, some wiring. If I left something out just ask... I promise it's there.

I paid a little over $600 for it. I'm asking $525 OBO for the kit. Since this is kind of a large item (due to the bottle). I'll have to figure out shipping once a deal is made and I have the exact address of the buyer.

Also up for grabs are the extras from my kit. These include a NOS bottle heater, Autometer Nitrous Pressure gauge, pressure gauge manifold, gauge feed line, Nitrous Express Purge solenoid. *The NGK Plugs and octane booster in the picture are NOT for sale*

Bottle Heater- $90 OBO shipped
Pressure Gauge- $65 OBO shipped
Gauge Manifold- $20 OBO shipped
5Ft -4AN Feed Line-$35 OBO shipped
Purge Solenoid- $85 OBO shipped

All shipped prices are for the continental US only. Everywhere else I'll have to figure out the exact cost of shipping.

PM me for more details
My msn is [email protected] I'm online most evenings.

·
yellow bar for me
viper blue 92 eg
3,572 Posts
good luck with the sale. oh and ill get that paypal to you this friday bro.

·
Registered
516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
maybe 400 shipped

thats what used nawz goes for
Yeah for dry kits that are missing parts. This is a full WET kit with every part it came with out of the box and it's only about a month old.

Seriously, take the lowballing somewhere else.

·
Registered
605 Posts
how much do u want for the purge sylonoid

·
Registered
605 Posts
is it used or brand new

·
Registered
605 Posts
nvm i can buy a a whole purge kti brand new for 80 bucks