Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
https://www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/368222200

This is an OFO gig at the ports. You will go in as a GS-5 or GS-7, and will promote to GS-12.

Health, dental, pension, 401k (they call it a TSP) with matching. Retire with 25 years in at any age, or with 20 years in if you're over 50 at the 20 year mark.

I believe the Border Patrol will be hiring again soon, but that will most likely be for the Rio Grand Valley area.

·
Registered
3,092 Posts
Fuck these pieces of shit.

Fuck the Police.

They don't do Jack Shit.

Build a 100 Ft Concrete and Steel Wall and Arm it with Javelins and M700s

Fuckin worthless pigs.

Put them in the Steel Cage.

·
Registered
Love the Civic
1,817 Posts
Im with Toaster, not gunna go into why its a disgrace we focus on that border, and not on protecting our people with knowledge instead of force.

·
Registered
My car...or my truck
1,035 Posts
I'm applying thanks dude!!! Fuck all you hater losers! If you don't bend the law the law won't mess with u!
So naive, seriously, you're perfect for this gig, so idealistic and sure of the world and how things work...

Just saying, not a threat or anything, just a statement of what I really think is going on here, from my perspective. You don't want to be caught on the wrong side when the shit finally pops off. We are a country in crisis and hurtling towards a 2nd revolution (we are this close to full blown communism and when the people wake up and see whats happening...let's just say they won't be real happy about it), going to work today for the man doesn't necessarily make you a bad person but it does align you as a tool of the new world order and when the inevitable revolution comes, your soon to be deposed leaders will pit you against your countrymen, your families, the very way of life you probably think you are going to work to protect.

I strongly advise anybody thinking of going to work as law enforcement or as a contractor of any sort to ask themselves: Who's side am I really on.

Because when it becomes the man against the people, bad news for the man and his lackeys, you will be outnumbered 1,000+ to 1. There is no technology to level these odds. No amount of banning firearms or limiting rights/martial law will level the field. This will make Vietnam and Afghanistan/Iraq look like a game of tag. There will be nowhere to run and there will be nowhere to hide. It's not like when it's over, you get on airplane and go home, this time we all get to stay in the smoldering remains of our once great home and settle this once and for all...

Don't be so quick to brand yourselves.

/rant

·
BATSLOMAN GIVES NO FUCKS.
4,008 Posts
if you and a child were in trouble and dying. would you save yourself or the child?
questions like this on psych test
what is the correct answer? lol, I save myself, Im a piece of shit for sacrificing a child. I save the child, I am a coward and suicidal.

·
Registered
My car...or my truck
1,035 Posts
Ummmmmmmmmmmmm. Wtf over.
Yeah, probably shouldn't have said that, I'm sure it went right into my conspiracy theorist nutjob dissenter file at the NSA d-base in Camp David lol. I do seriously believe the days of life as we know it in this country are limited though, for real.

what is the correct answer? lol, I save myself, Im a piece of shit for sacrificing a child. I save the child, I am a coward and suicidal.
No, right answer is you save yourself, what's the point in saving a child that will likely succumb to whatever hostile environment is acting on said situation with no adult to keep them alive? The point is, if they take the time to train you, you aren't just going to throw it all away on come chivalrous ideology that makes no sense to the bean counters lol...

·
Well.......
2,488 Posts
So naive, seriously, you're perfect for this gig, so idealistic and sure of the world and how things work...

Just saying, not a threat or anything, just a statement of what I really think is going on here, from my perspective. You don't want to be caught on the wrong side when the shit finally pops off. We are a country in crisis and hurtling towards a 2nd revolution (we are this close to full blown communism and when the people wake up and see whats happening...let's just say they won't be real happy about it), going to work today for the man doesn't necessarily make you a bad person but it does align you as a tool of the new world order and when the inevitable revolution comes, your soon to be deposed leaders will pit you against your countrymen, your families, the very way of life you probably think you are going to work to protect.

I strongly advise anybody thinking of going to work as law enforcement or as a contractor of any sort to ask themselves: Who's side am I really on.

Because when it becomes the man against the people, bad news for the man and his lackeys, you will be outnumbered 1,000+ to 1. There is no technology to level these odds. No amount of banning firearms or limiting rights/martial law will level the field. This will make Vietnam and Afghanistan/Iraq look like a game of tag. There will be nowhere to run and there will be nowhere to hide. It's not like when it's over, you get on airplane and go home, this time we all get to stay in the smoldering remains of our once great home and settle this once and for all...

Don't be so quick to brand yourselves.

/rant
Foos bla bla lol. It doesn't matter BP, port authorities, LE, military, average Jo on the street, park ranger, when shit goes down your going to have to choose a side.

But since that has really nothing to do with Zero's post lol I will leave it at that.

Zero, I will have to scope out and see if they have anything that tickles my fancy.

·
Never finishes (TWSS)
91 Civic SI hb
1,867 Posts
its funny, that you guys started a war on terror to keep your selfs safe and free, but the rest of the world is running around doing what they want while you live in a police state with your every move monitered,

also if you didnt piss the rest of the world off daily you wouldnt have to live in fear all the time, i feel bad for you guys, now you cant even leave your own country with out being searched 10 times and dealing with ALOT of hot headed retareds that thinks they are protecting the usa against terrorist people.

also you are soo afaid of others you fial to realize you should be more scared of americand then the others, you had one attack on the towers from others, you guys have school schhoting and movie shootings and day care shooting all the time,

so one attack by another contry since ww2 and over 50 attacks on inosent americans by americans..... and in most cases they were kids,

dont teach hate and fear, teach knowledge and equallity, and stop the racisem and dont fear whats different.

·
Registered
Sl2,Cx Hatch
646 Posts
If you don't want a good career don't apply haha. Work at you're everyday 9-5 do the same boring shit with no end in sight until you're 65! At my current career il be done at 48, never need to work a day in my life again!!! So please don't apply Less people, for me to compete against. Suckers

·
Meat Popsicle
91 CRX Si
2,931 Posts

Calm the fuck down, dude is just trying to find a good job to make his life better. Someone will always be bitching about politics, regardless of who's in charge or what they're doing

·
Registered
My civic
2,340 Posts
I dont know about the rest of you. I dont like the man... I do like my freedom... I dont like what our government is doing.... Im still American, and I will fight to the death to protect America... Whether that is against our almost tyrannical government, or a terrorist group trying to attack us.

People forget when the framers wrote our constitution that the world was nothing like it is today, and when it was written we had just parted ways from the crown. Here are the bullet points from the second amendment.

enabling the people to organize a militia system.
participating in law enforcement;
deterring tyrannical government; <== This one being paramount
repelling invasion;
suppressing insurrection, allegedly including slave revolts;
facilitating a natural right of self-defense. <== This as well

So I say bravo for protecting our country, but dont forget that your an american first, and as such you must protect our citizens from the above.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts