Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
V

·
0 Posts
here it is my first turbo project on my 93 eg-i have a basically stock d16z6 and i just got a td05h with a log manifold and the j pipe for the intercooler looking for some pionters about what to get to tune her i know fmu is my last choice but here in nyc is hard to find someone who tunes ecus-i need some dsm 450 injector so if anywone knows a website holla and tell me what u think of the turbo and my hatch-and how much hp u think i cant get?

thanks guys

Attachments

·
Registered
213 Posts
if u chip your ecu (depends on what u got), there are plenty of peeps that post their calibrations...

http://pgmfi.org/ (great place to start)

all you gotta do is choose your program whether its uberdata, crome, turboedit, etc...

-tek

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
there is a diy on here to show how to install, calibrate and wire the resisters. Its by bizzare

·
Administrator
16,376 Posts
spiceisler said:
I'm in Brooklyn. I can chip your ECU and burn you a basemap. PM or e-mail me. I also do custom manifolds and I/C piping.

Steve
might want to edit that.. your not allowed to sell here until you meet the post requirements.... or you could look into becoming an affiliate if you do all that.....

·
Registered
44 Posts
jimmyb34 said:
might want to edit that.. your not allowed to sell here until you meet the post requirements.... or you could look into becoming an affiliate if you do all that.....
I guess I'm a serious lurker then, eh?
Joined 2003 with 37posts compared to you in 2005 with 6000 plus..........:)

·
Registered
406 Posts
na man, i just thought it was funny, lol.

it is interesting though how post count determines everyones status on this board. like the rule is you have to have like 150 post or something, when there are guys here that have more than that after a day or so.

also i realise your a moderator and probably spend a good part of your time answering questions and what not, its not my intention of being insulting, just pointing out the humor in his post. :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts