Honda D Series Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Still got some parts for sale, cannot edit my original FS post so I'm starting a new one. All pictures are in attachments. If you have any questions or want more pics, I will be happy to oblige, fastest way to contact me is via text (812) 229-7448. ALL PRICES ARE OBO, I NEED THIS STUFF GONE

Endyn Roller wave pistons and Eagle rods. Used for about 400mi before engine was parted out, still in great shape. 75.5mm, 8.5:1 in a ZC, will also fit SOHC engines but CR will be higher. $300+shipping

ZCSPEED I/M adapter, never used, will include thermal gaskets $65+ shipping

Avid torque mounts for EG D/B series, never used, $70+shipping

Custom welded brakets for mounting CG trans in EG civic. $100+ shipping

Hasport rear mount for EG $40+shipping

To be continued in next post......

Attachments

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
All parts are still available. I have separated the pistons from the rods and are now being sold separately. I believe the pistons are useable, however the skirts are torn up and would probably be best suited for an El cheapo junkyard build, so I'm listing em cheap.

Pistons $100 SHIPPED!!!! (Within continental 48 states)

Rods $175 SHIPPED!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sorry for the late reply man, here ya go. In the 2nd pic the piston looks blued but I promise it's not, just a funky reflection. Larry at Endyn said they're galled, likely due to improper P2W (I was NOT the builder, I bought them in this condition and lost my ass). Also note the scratches around the ringlands. Use these at your own risk. Like I said, I think they're useable as I've seen worse come out of running motors, but that is up to the discretion of the buyer.
Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18 Show Content

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.