Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1999 civic Hatchback
2,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
GOOD NEWS!!!!
The Darn shipment of YCP Vitaras finally cleared ports. I will start receiving pistons by Tuesday/Wednesday of next week.

ALL Pre orders of pistons and rods will be shipping out next week, starting on Wednesday.

6 freaking months w/o vitara pistons are finally coming to an end!!!!

I am expecting 100+ sets of pistons so there will be enough for everyone.

Thanks.
Francisco

·
Registered
698 Posts
Heck yeah! I can't wait to get mine, just ordered FJR Rod/Piston combo the other day! Thanks again Francisco! I'll be calling you soon to order more parts!

·
Registered
1988 Honda CRX
6,676 Posts
Ummm

FJDistributors has a link to their website on this page. I don't think any rules can stop you from approaching them on their own site.

·
Registered
434 Posts
Hey FJ just wondering if you will have a set of custom rods left over you could sell to me? I would like to order the D16Y8 superkit with 75.5mm vitaras, KMS block guard, and Y8 ARP studs. If there are no rods let me know when you are ordering more and how i could pre-order them.

·
Registered
Del Sol
52 Posts
hello ! sorry for writing here,but i've tried to send you a PM and it says that your inbox is full.
i am building a turbo Y8 and i was wondering if you can help me on purchasing some parts. the only problem is that i live in Romania (europe) and the shipping and taxes here are killing me (i've already purchased a few parts from you last year,if you remember)

i want to know a price for all these parts(package). for the shipping i have 2 options:
1) to Romania : Str. Valea Oltului no.18 bl.A31 sc.F et.1 ap.81 sect.6 Bucuresti Romania zip:061975
2) to US - at a friend of mine,and he will do the fwd to me,in Romania

the parts are :

BISIMOTO Level 2.4,D16Y8 TURBO billet,
+
D16, D15, ZC sohc cam gear, each ('88-'95)
[D16 BISICamg]
+
BISIMOTO D16Y8 Valve Springs & Retainers
[Bisi SprRetY]
+shipping for the whole package

please let me know how much they cost
thank you !

·
Registered
698 Posts
Thanks Fransisco! I recieved the rods/vitaras and they look great! I'll be installing em this week. Thanks again for taking care of us d-series guys!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts