Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I bought a 1993 Del Dol Si a week or 2 ago and I'm just starting to pull the engine and I'm going to rebuild it from the bottom up...This is my first build and I've been reading around on this forum for the past week and I'm definately be building up the bottom end pry going with vitara/eagle so I'm ready for a turbo set up...I just haven't decided whether I want to go strait for turbo or build it for NA first...I'll have pictures of the tear down later today...and please leave any comments/suggetions...

·
()*#$(*$
93 Legend L Coupe.
11,404 Posts
Staying NAis the expensive way to go slow, but the best way to learn how to build an efficient engine.

Boost is almost too easy to go stupidly fast.

Decide if you want to build and tune a super-efficient NAed or if going fast is more important to you. (Not that a NAed engine won't be fast, it just won't ever be as fast as a well-built turbo setup.)

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well I know taht I want to go turbo in the end I'm just trying to decide if I should go NA for now so I can get the car up and running, and then save up and buy buy a good turbo setup. On the other hand I could pry scape up enough money to get a cheap kit and upgrade the components to better stuff down the road. the only for sure thing right now is that the bottom end is going to get built to handle a turbo and achive 350-400 hp

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
here are some pictures of my progress so far...don't mind the incorrect timestamps

1 - 4 of 4 Posts