Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Im Bringing TSEXY Back!
^^Look up
5,468 Posts
Kimbo better bring it, otherwise Houston will be all over his ass!

This fight won't see the second round.

·
my name says Guest, but Im really a MEMBER
10,488 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
o, I'll be very surprised if it goes to the 2nd round. The fact is that houston alexander has been on a 2-3 losing streak. be it as it may, he's still has insane knock out power.

·
Im Bringing TSEXY Back!
^^Look up
5,468 Posts
I can't believe it went the distance?
First time either one of them has got out of the first round?
Kimbo deserved it.

·
Black Dynamite
1991 HONDA Civic
5,880 Posts
that was a lame fight.

more like Dancing with MMA stars

Kimbo and Alexnader has one hit knock out power...yeah let's see who wants to get sucked in first. The were both playing smart. One of them had to wait for the other to give in. Fuck all the fans who were booing I like to see them get in a cage....because I have

·
Administrator
93 cx hatch
16,376 Posts
there were some decent fights last night. kimbo and alexander didnt live up to the hype so to say but they both fought THEIR fight to win... it just happened that alexander couldnt dance around and throw kicks the whole time and win.. everybody was hoping to see them just stand there and bang.. they both had WAY to much respect for each other for that to happen.

i really hate roy nelson, i cant wait until he fights somebody that has some experience and gets his ass handed to him.

i was really glad to see frankie edgar win, he should be getting very near the top 5 of his weight class now.

the hamill/jones fight was disgusting... i LOVE matt hamill and i hate to see him go out like that but he got his ass handed to him.. if it werent for the illegal strikes by jones he would have been out not soon after it was stopped. jones is DEFINITELY someone to watch, he will have a HUGE reach advantage over everybdy he fights and his groundgame loks very good.. i dont think ive seen anyone toss hamill around like that...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts