Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
93 DelSol S, 95 DelSol Si, 01 Odyssey EX, 04 CRV EX
2,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Why is uberdata unable to open a stock .BIN? this is the only thing i dont like as I can't open my P08 basemap or even import it to try using uber to see what the alternative to crome is.

I like a few features of uber and would like to mix and match between the 2... maybe use 1 for a track program (uber for built in datalogging for free, and the variable shiftpoints vs. speed based on vehicle speed), and the other for street tuning (crome rocks I must say!)

I also have no reference point to be able to transfer the maps from crome to uber..... by hand or otherwise....

is someone out there able to make me a base p08 or have a base p08 bin that I can use in uber? I tneeds all the stock ignition maps, iac settings, and such.....

I thought crome roms were supposed to be compatible with uber...

this has confused me for the past few months... anyone got any insight?

:thehump: I would very much appreciate it!

·
Registered
2,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
wow... heh...

Still no solution to the uber problem...

I was wondering if there is a way to use scripts from both crome and uber.....
I like the ability to set warm and moving idle, along with the multiple settable shiftlights.... the FTL A/C switch option etc...

I still havent figured out FTL on crome and theres probably extra features im not using in crome that I would love.

I havent tried uploading a uber rom to the ostrich, just because I can't accurately import the P08 maps/settings from the P08 rom dump available on the wiki..... also im not too sure about the uber/ostrich compatibility....

·
Registered
784 Posts
1) The software titles are NOT cross compatable. Pick one or the other
2) Import the P08 map by selecting the "import p30 option"
3) If you want to use crome, check the crome plugin directory on sourceforge. I know there are FTL scripts and different stuff floating around.

·
Registered
2,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
cool thanks for the reply... thats why i couldnt import.... damned jdm roms!!! lol

as for the compatibility... i can see that now.

for the FTL on Crome.... I can't find a list of features (like the a/c on/off deal) for the plugin.... anywhere

·
Registered
4,363 Posts
i think it's under boost tools... and you must start with a p30 base rom. A specific p30 rom at that... the 302 version i think... (??? not sure)

·
Registered
2,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
im starting with the p08 base rom.... it's written with the same codebase that the P30 uses.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts