Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks Bone, I didn't think it would work but thought I'd ask anyway.

Much appreciated, have a great Thanksgiving sir.

Donnie

·
Registered
338 Posts
not unless your running the b-series swap mounts from hasport, but i dont know if the type r tranny will even work then.

i guess in this case you would be running a whole b-series setup which is sacrilege...

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
I think your asking if u can put a lsd from a type r in a crx tranny. Is that correct?

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
necro said:
I think your asking if u can put a lsd from a type r in a crx tranny. Is that correct?
Correct. And Mr. Bones (the highest power) says no. I am not going any further, no need to shop for answers when Transzex responds, period.

He DOES know his stuff, that's all I'll say, but thanks anyway.

Jaws

·
Brokedick Millionaire
40,433 Posts
I will say this, I'm not the "highest power" on D trannys. I listed above who is to me "GOD" (Jamie) and his 1g/CG teacher (Kirk Olsen). I've learned more 88-91/92-95/96-00 D trannys.

Compared to them I'm nothing. I have one person running two differnet versions of one tranny that finished 3rd in his class at SCCA Solo Nats. Fred did set FTD of class the second day though :)

Jamie and people like him were MY teachers, I was a student. I'm now a teacher (something I'm not totalyy comfortable with!) and passing on the info.

The "Hot Rod" world keeps going round!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts