Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
VTEC withdrawals
i "ride" yo momma
1,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Brake lights wont turn off. other electrical issues too

for some reason the brake lights just wont turn off....i know the pedal IS NOT pushing in the little button that turns them off...problem is...the nut to adjust the button is in a position where i cant get at it with my 12mm wrench. any suggestions? i was thinking to take the fusebox out part way and it should help. ALSO in the midst of figuring this problem out i pulled all the fuses out and put the required ones back in with the fuse diagram. problem now is....my windsheild wipers wont turn on and neither of my 3 power windows will roll down....the power window lock is off so i thought i had blown the power window fuse. WRONG...its still good and so is the windsheild wiper one. any suggestions on this also?

·
VTEC withdrawals
i "ride" yo momma
1,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
UPDATE: aparently the idiot previous owner of my sol wired the power windows and wipers to all the fucking blank spaces in the fuse panel WTF!?!? Also the brake light issue is being caused by a missing plastic piece that pushes in the button on the pedal sensor. i cant find a place with this piece so im diy'ing one

1 - 4 of 4 Posts