Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
racist-bigot-sexist-homophob
11,892 Posts
Keep them dude and use them in this Y7 I'm hooking you up with.

·
Hi hater!
12,548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
I meant I never heard of those before...where are they from?
I bought them off of a member here I could have sworn he said they were tuner toys (thanks spriggan) .
what motor are they for? how many miles? can you get pics of the skirts?
Ill have to do more looking as far as what application they where actually for but I might have to bite the bullet on these and not let em go missing like 3 spiro locks. I went to go take a closer look at em and noticed. I dont want anyone to gain a headache. So just let me know if you still want those pics while I try and track down some info from the guy I got em from.

·
Banned
1,094 Posts
those rods i sold you i got from Tunertoys....i kinda want them back now hahaha how much would you let them go for? pm me a price.

·
Lifetime Awesome Member
'89 CRX HF
25,544 Posts
Ill have to do more looking as far as what application they where actually for but I might have to bite the bullet on these and not let em go missing like 3 spiro locks. I went to go take a closer look at em and noticed. I dont want anyone to gain a headache. So just let me know if you still want those pics while I try and track down some info from the guy I got em from.
the part number is on the bottom of the skirt, google it and that will tell you what they are for

pics of the skirts? i dont really care about missing spiro locks, those can be found elsewhere

·
Hi hater!
12,548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
There where no numbers on the bottom of the pistons just srp and the number 10. And jegs has the locks for 2 bucks a piece. Wish I could give you more info but thats all I got sorry man.

·
Lurking... ಠ_ಠ In Your Thread
ES1 Civic
11,969 Posts
bump for my bwoy!

·
Hi hater!
12,548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
weird....usually the part number is right here

they look damn clean though
Thats what I thought and it doesn't look like someone tried to scrath it off or anything so...

bump for my bwoy!
Thank you sir Ill give it about 5 days and after that my mind will be made up.

·
Registered
93 integra ls b18c
2,633 Posts
skirts look fine, can you feel any of the scratches with a finger nail, how much are you looking to get for them shipped.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts