Honda D Series Forum banner
1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
not a wanksta
1,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
nobody? really? oh come on, how much would you pay for it if you had the money lying around? i dont want to ask ripoff money but i know they are few and far between. especially in 100% legit condition. there is always something that isnt legal like a header or a vin # or a mix matched motor/ecu or cat.... i've seen it all. yeah, i know it's a slow ass dx motor but hey, even the police cant write you up for anything. LEGAL

·
not a wanksta
1,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Got any pics cause they would be nice to get an idea of what the car looks like
haha yeah i know. it's just that it's 3:33 am and the car is way out there in the cold (i didnt park in the garage tonight, i made a mess in there and was too lazy to put it all away). i will do.

i got an offer for $4,800 on the car already. no way would i take it but it was a start. haha i can tell he felt bad even asking but it is all he has he said. id just keep it if i cant get decent $$$, i dont need to sell it. im just getting bored of it that's all. i want an ef sedan again. i'll probably be working on the house so much now that i wont have time for hondas for awhile... anyway thanks for reading that sucker. i posted on honda-tech too.

·
Registered
94 civic dx
1,876 Posts
you're selling it? hows the tranny doing?

·
not a wanksta
1,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 · (Edited)
hahaha... i would actually do it as a partial trade but need an ex. sorry sir.

turboedpickup: the trans is good thanks. cant beat a cx/vx trans for $40! thanks for the hookup, you're probably the only one on the site that has seen it in person :TU: i just need something more sleeper. i can build the heck out of a 4dr and never sweat being pulled over :haha:

oh yeah... bump.

1 - 20 of 58 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.