before they only worked in the back
now they dont work anywhere
the bulbs are fine and the turn signals dont even work inside the car
what should i do?

·
Registered
2018 TuRD
3,609 Posts
Check your relay in the fuse box (big square fuse looking thing) under the hood. Do you even hear the click-click, click-click, click-click when you turn you signals on? If you don't, its probably the relay.

·
Registered
1991 crx dx
221 Posts
make sure and check the button for your hazard lights. if that is unplugged or not working properly you wont have signals inside or out.

·
Registered
2018 TuRD
3,609 Posts
relay/fuse? flasher unit?
Yeah. That thing. Black. Square. In the fuse box. They call 'em relays here in England, so I keep mixing up my lingo. Last time I looked, a boot is something I put up someone's ass, not another name for my trunk, and a windscreen keeps bugs out during the summer. English my ass..... Sorry if you read this Devere, ya'll don't speak right over here.

·
Registered
3,178 Posts
Yeah. That thing. Black. Square. In the fuse box. They call 'em relays here in England, so I keep mixing up my lingo. Last time I looked, a boot is something I put up someone's ass, not another name for my trunk, and a windscreen keeps bugs out during the summer. English my ass..... Sorry if you read this Devere, ya'll don't speak right over here.
:wtf:????

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
could it still be the relay if the hazards work? for a while my sgnals were working,then they stopped again.

·
Registered
1991 crx dx
221 Posts
just a thought but maybe its those rice lights in the back lol

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
1 - 11 of 11 Posts