Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just Purchased the TurboXS High Performance Boost controller that uses a Ball/Spring and Bleed design. I have a dirt cheap POS on the car right now that the tuner threw on to use to step up my boost from 10psi to 14psi during the tune. He didnt charge me for it but he highly advised to junk it as soon as possible and go with the Turbo XS one.

I did my googling but cant seem to find clear answers on how to properly adjust it since there is 2 adjustments on it and which does what. I found the TurboXS manual for it but its still not very clear cut instructions with the course adjustment and fine adjustment. From what i read if i don't have it set right, it can cause extra boost lag. Some people talk about shaking the BC and adjust it till you no longer hear it rattle inside. I dont know, Just a little confused about it. Does the course adjustment control boost psi and the fine adjust prevent boost spiking?

Maybe I'm over thinking it? I just dont want to trial and error with high boost and blow the motor : / So any tips will be greatly appreciated

1 - 2 of 2 Posts