Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok I just wondering if I can run a turbo on my d16z6 it has 10:2.1 cr but could I run a turbo on low boost around 3 to 5 pounds

·
Registered
338 Posts
search and you shall find

·
Registered
504 Posts
:trysearch:
dude.... they are gonna kill you on here if you keep this going. Take some time to read around on here man. you will be surprised at what you will learn.
x3

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ok but I am running stock internals but my rods have been shot pend and arp bolts and my crank has been turned 10 20 and been balance,also lighten. my block has been bored 20 over, block guard, and arp studs with p29's 10:2.1 cr. So can I still run a turbo with high or low boost. I am also running 450cc injectors

·
Hi hater!
12,548 Posts
hahahahahaha your funny kid you need to search maybe find out what the stock rods can handle Ill give you a hint it aint 300 and 230- 300 is a vast range damn pick one. 230 you can keep it stock 300 you need to build it. Why havent you searched why do you think that we should spoon feed you info what makes you think your any different that anybody else on this site. You fucking noobs make my asshole pucker at times. Please search start with the stickies and then read every god damn thread in the f/i section and maybe you will learn something.

·
Friend of the D
3,069 Posts
It's going to depend on your tuner and what he's comfortable with, but if you really want to boost it, the P29s should go. Replace them with a set of stock pistons and you can then boost to 200-230whp, considering you really still have stock internals. You'll have to add rods and some different pistons if you want more than that.

·
10 second daily driver :)
3,238 Posts
shot peened rods wont help you much at all when you use boost. put lower comp pistons in there and get tuned using a small turbo so your peak hp is only around 200 but your tq is gonna come on low and hard.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts