Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
y8 with headstuds and new headgasket, etc. old ebay kit, 2.5" downpipe to 2.5" exhaust, street tuned on Uberdata, white smoke coming out of exhaust(a lot of smoke even when just driving normal) and oil leaking from dumptube, could this be turbo failure? Did compression and leakdown test on motor, came out healthy.....

·
Registered
31 Posts
y8 with headstuds and new headgasket, etc. old ebay kit, 2.5" downpipe to 2.5" exhaust, street tuned on Uberdata, white smoke coming out of exhaust(a lot of smoke even when just driving normal) and oil leaking from dumptube, could this be turbo failure? Did compression and leakdown test on motor, came out healthy.....
the white smoke is probably oil burned that came outta your turbo since you said that theres oil leaking outta your dumptube, you should rebuild that turbo or just get a new one

·
Registered
3,655 Posts
ok guys so i put the motor in his car for him and told him i would rebuild for him while i was doing the motor......i have already answered this question for him muptile time via text...

and i already told him that it was his turbo.......

some ppl just dont listen!

edit: i dont understand why you made a thread with this question when i already told you the problem!

·
Registered
54 Posts
id do headstuds first and while your at it do the hg too.then if its still smokin then rebuild your chiney turbo.then if its still smoking then rebuild you engine=mow powah and mow booost.....or maybe i dont know

·
Registered
3,655 Posts
id do headstuds first and while your at it do the hg too.then if its still smokin then rebuild your chiney turbo.then if its still smoking then rebuild you engine=mow powah and mow booost.....or maybe i dont know
reading pwns......

oh btw im leaving alot of shit out....about my experience with him......unless there is a request for it.....lol

1 - 7 of 7 Posts