Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what size and brand turbo would yoy reccomend stock a6 bottom with z6 head arp studs will build bottom end this winter only want to buy one new
turbo have 2 used ones now turbonetics which needs rebuild and e bay one
that was free works fine sems mor laggy thanks

·
Registered
6,837 Posts
Its really hard to understand what your getting at without using punctuation.

What type of power and characteristics are you looking for?

·
Registered
1,943 Posts
The trick is to read it in one breath, then you'll understand...nope, wait still don't haha. So you have 2 turbo's, both used. One is a turbonetics and the other is from ebay? Do you already have the ebay one installed? And you say its to laggy? or do you just want to know what a good turbo is? What size are the both of them?

·
Registered
4,281 Posts
attack of the noobs.
well man rewrite your post to help us out. and like greg said what kind of power are you wanting to make?

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i have a used turbonetics think it is a 50 trim but the car smokes with it on.I also have a ebay turbo think it is a 57 trim car runs fine and no smoke or oil leaking from turbo now but seems very laggy with the turbonetics was much faster and quicker spool time
my engine is stock now a6 bottom with z6 head arp studs and honda gasket i am going to build bottom end this winter so looking to buy a new turbo that will be good for both engines want to make close to 300 hp if possible thanks

1 - 12 of 12 Posts