Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have desided to peice together a turbo kit for my DOHC ZC. I have been doing some research but I'm still lost aobut how to find the right size turbo to get for a 1.6L. I know everybody here has a d-series so most of the people here have a 1.6L. Anyhow I'm only looking for a reliable 6-7psi and I still have a few questions. At this low of psi can I still run stock injectors and if not what size should i run (or is it posable to just get the stock ones blueprinted). I'm still comfused about turbo part numbers (T3 and such) and don't know what size I should run. Can some one please help me with that? Thank you for yur help.......again.

·
Registered
96 Posts
i'm trying to put mind together also...and so far collected 4 turbos: td04 & te04h (i rebuilt them but started thinking they're too small so i abandant them)...then came 2 t3's w/ .60/.63 a/r from t-birds...they are a lot larger & i hope will do the trick for my boosted zc. it's going to be my fun vehicle so it'll be the sleeper on the highway...so i hope!!! good luck

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ok so with the bigger injectors shold I also upgrade my fuel pump or should chiping the ecu be good enough?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts