Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
94 Civic CX
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Currently I am running a D15B8 and I'm doing a mini me on it in near future. Already have all the parts for the mini me, well for the most part. This is gonna be slow build up I want everything done PERFECT. Who knows between now and done time, I may end up with a D16 block. Any way enough with that, My question is. I have the oportunity to get a turbo setup that comes with; Garret T25 turbo, cast manifold, intercooler, dsm 390 injectors, Honda resister box, and a BOV. I have done research and I know the turbo isn't huge and won't produce gobs of power, but I am looking for low boost and reliability. Maybe like 185-200hp. I will be replacing everything on the top end with new stuff, IE. valves, springs, retainers, seals, head gasket, timing belt, etc. I just don't know a lot about turbo's so will this be everything I need? Will it be a decent set up? Will I get the results I am looking for? Any help would be great guys. If I do end up with the D16 block I will be semi building the bottom end also.

·
Registered
764 Posts
What type of T25? whats it off of? Saying it is a T25 does not help much....

·
Registered
94 Civic CX
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It says Garrett M24 AIR .48 on the turbo itself. The guy I am getting it from says it was off a miata kit. He said it's alot like the ones on Nissans.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts