Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have been seriously thinking about boosting my d17a1 in a few months the goal is for between 155-170 hp the engine is in great shape burns no oil and only has 70 000 km's on it i was looking at getting an obx manifold, tial waste gate, cx racing turbo charger (comes with turbo lines), deatcsh 525 cc injectors, upgrade the fuel pump and aluminum piping, greddy emanage blue, intercooler, turbo timer and all required piping i was wondering if this is all i need to be sucessful for my goal it would be nice to reach 180-190hp but i would not like to run more than 5-7 lbs of boost.

also on i side note i heard tell of a 7th gen with a h22 (in New brunswick Canada) swap on this site and i also heard from the guy i bought my car from (he drag races a civic hatch back) and i was wondering if anyone knows who he is and if they have any info on the swap

·
Registered
Eg civic
46 Posts
i would get something better to tune it with i was always told the emanage is just a piggy back. ive seen stock d15s on ten psi run pretty good just not sure of the numbers.

·
Registered
Eg civic
46 Posts
damn, nice improvement forsure. what clutch did you go with? sorry not trying to whore your thread man

·
Registered
Eg civic
46 Posts
does going from a stock flywheel actully make a big diffrence to a 8 pound flywheel i know it does all motor but ive seen b series guys use the stock flywheel or maby have it taken down to like a 15 pound

1 - 12 of 12 Posts