Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
okay i have a ram horn style manifold already for a t3/t4 maybe wanting to spend 600? for a decent turbo the car isn't gonna be daily driven just weekends/track days

it has to be able to match the manifold flange i really dont wanna spend more money on a mani lol

so what do you guys suggest

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hp goal....maybe 250-300?

block/head specs in my sig

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
If your looking for 300 max you might want to check out the T3 Super 60. If you plan to go higher down the road look at a T3/T4.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
where can i find a t3 super 60? any links off hand?

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
Best bet is to google it. The prices swing so much one those depending if there new or rebuilt, and if the shop selling it is trying to screw you. I've seen places sell rebuilds for $350 to $400 and new ones between $600 and $1200.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
i found a few t70 t3 turbos for around 300-400 but they have a vband style dp never messed with v band before always 5 bolt..i really dont understand how the v band clamp is suppse to connect to the dp?

googled t3 super 60 and found this....not bad prices but i wonder what the shop reputation is
http://www.westcoast-turbo.com/turboa.html

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
You put a v-band flange on the downpipe and the band clamps the 2 sections together.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
not a bad site ty

1 - 11 of 11 Posts