Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Thats really cool!! I just talked to him and the prices aren't too bad at all for what he's planning to do. I'm going to get a group together in the next couple weeks (Indianapolis) and try and get him out here!!

Kenny

·
Registered
05 Legacy GT
867 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks,

Let Dan know I sent you. I don't think he knows I put a link here.

My son, rota92 is going to this one.

Dan's a good guy. Somebody you'll want to know, you can learn a lot from him.

·
Registered
05 Legacy GT
867 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Keep checking, there are a lot of cars in your area. There may be a class in the future. PM Dan and let him know.

Thanks for showing interest.

·
Registered
05 Legacy GT
867 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
all the way in LI?! i made a trip up there for new years , i dont have the time to make another i wish it was closer that would be dank

There will be more schools around the country. Call Dan and see when he will be in your area.

Here's what he just posted on H-T about the schedule for the weekend.

"We are going to start at 10am on Saturday with the turbo class with open discussion, after open discussion we will move into the shop and look at the internals of turbochargers and learn the basics of repair and building turbos. From there we will move over to the cars and study turbo systems and look into data logging and analysis of the performance of the entire system. By the end of the day we should be making a few pulls on the dyno and looking at data.

10 am Sunday we will start off with more performance turbo and design information. Followed by Dave Zientara the chassis and drive line instructor. I was talking to him last night and he is real excited to do this class with you guy's.

It is not very ofter you have a chance to talk to a person like Dave. He has a huge amount of knowledge when it comes to chassis and drive line. I don't know if I have mentioned it before but not only has he built and worked on most of the fastest front wheel drive cars in the country but he has also worked with people like Warren Johnson, Bob Glidden, Jerry Bickle, Haas and the list goes on.

We hope to be done around 3pm on sunday so everyone gets a chance to get home early.

We are also open to a track day during the week.

A special event on Saturday night will also take place if the weather is good. I am going to buy the UFC fight and set my big screen and all outside the RV if anyone wants to enjoy some refreshments and watch the fights, you all are invited."

1 - 10 of 10 Posts