Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
99hatch,99coupe,crv
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a spec turbo from greg at go-autoworks bullseye power with the .55 stainless hot side not sure specs on turbo, was looking into a precision 58/57 billet with .63 hot or a 62/62 with .63 hot side, and heard some good stuff about the silver surfer and silver bullet not sure any input would be great thanks want to get the best turbo for the dyno in spring

·
Registered
99hatch,99coupe,crv
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
around 400 greg said turbo should do it just dont want to start blowing hot air on the dyno would rather buy new turbo befor i hit the dyno its 4 hours away hard to make the trip

·
Registered
312 Posts
that turbo greg sent you is a great turbo.it flows 54lbs a min.you should be able to reach your goals with no problem.i think that turbo has an efficiency range up to 35psi.i dont know the rest of your setup but you should be able to reach your hp goal before that turbo is blowing lots of hot air

·
Registered
99hatch,99coupe,crv
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
set up is, 75.5 vitaras with fj rods, full supertech valve train, bisimoto 2.4 cam, full race ram with 3 inch exhaust, ID 1000 injectors, skunk2 intake manifold, walbro 255, turbo smart 38mm waste gate, full race bov, s300, and go-autoworks spec turbo with .55 stanless exhaust housing. had car running stock engine with base map with only 5 psi with turbo for short time felt ok just want to make sure turbo is big enough for my goals. thanks for input

·
Registered
312 Posts
set up is, 75.5 vitaras with fj rods, full supertech valve train, bisimoto 2.4 cam, full race ram with 3 inch exhaust, ID 1000 injectors, skunk2 intake manifold, walbro 255, turbo smart 38mm waste gate, full race bov, s300, and go-autoworks spec turbo with .55 stanless exhaust housing. had car running stock engine with base map with only 5 psi with turbo for short time felt ok just want to make sure turbo is big enough for my goals. thanks for input
setup looks good you should be on your way to 400+whp with a good tune.:TU:

·
Formerly 95RedVXCivic
95 VX, 88 S/C MR2
862 Posts

the turbos you are speaking of are capable of meeting and exceeding your goals, a t3/to4e a/r50 would meet your goals as long as all you want is around 400whp.

·
Registered
99hatch,99coupe,crv
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks i will give my turbo a try if not will go bigger and retune 400 should be fine for me mostly just street car

·
Registered
67 Posts
Not to thread jack, but how do you like the Bisi 2.4 cam? I've been thinking of getting one in the future.

·
Registered
99hatch,99coupe,crv
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
car is not all together yet having speedfactory finish up head now had block done first than head

1 - 10 of 10 Posts