Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
'95 Civic
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am not new to Hondas (as far as being stock). However I am new to anything turbo/nitro. There is a Turbo, Nitrous, FAQ Page that has forums to other pages about certain topics. I am wondering if these are relevant anymore, as they seem fairly outdated. IE. Posts that date back to 2004. I know the basic info is the same, but as far as the websites to parts, etc. Do they still work? Are they up-to-date? I just want to make sure my info is correct before I jump into everything. :willy_nilly:

·
Registered
Love the Civic
1,817 Posts
Did you want us to check the links for you?

I would poke in the active threads where people are building turbo d's and others and start asking relevant questions to those who are living the life you strive for....that is how successful people do it.

·
Registered
'95 Civic
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Awesome, thanks guys. No, I didn't want you guys to check the links, I just want to make sure that nothing it too outdated. I have less than 2 weeks to learn everything I can (before school starts back up).

·
Registered
Love the Civic
1,817 Posts
You can still learn when school starts. We will still be here after summers over.....lol. Old tyme members will get that one.

·
BATSLOMAN GIVES NO FUCKS.
4,052 Posts
emilayy? you a chick or is that the name of your car? welcome to d-so. you may have a lot of questions, we have a lot of answers. so before you ask, click the "search" button, type key words and read. that will save you a lot of trouble and memes, and batman wont bash you.

also, we LOVE pics, so post em when you can

·
Registered
Love the Civic
1,817 Posts

·
Registered
'95 Civic
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yes, I am a female. lol Emily is the name. The ricer wing was gone the day I brought it home. Had to saw the thing off cause the bolts wouldn't come loose.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts