Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have got a little problem...
I got a Schwitzer S1 turbo from a bud of mind....well not realizing that it is a three bolt mount to the turbo mani
this is the turbo

and this what I'm confused about how to mount

What I'm trying to figure out is will this turbo work for a d-series turbo build or is there a way to which it out.

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
see if there is a adaptor plate sold for the turbo.... it would also be better to show the flange you are talking about...

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
BTW. Has anyone seen a good repuable setup with a Schweitzer Turbo. I've been Looking near and far but can't seem to find any good ones

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
what are you talking about? its the former governor of california :)

·
Registered
ej1
1,222 Posts
Just think of it as your regular custom fabricated kit like others have done with similarly sized different turbo's. For example when they run 14b's, te04h 13c's, Ihi rhb2's.

I had to fab an adapter plate and put together a kit for a buddy to run a tdo5h on a t3 ram mani using and 89 rx7 inter cooler installed for front mount use with home depot couplers and worm clamps, diy dp, relocated external wg& diy dump tube. Some radiator hose sections for the hot pipe. He bought the diy bov and pipe section used from a friend.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts