Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
I recently purchased a 2000 Honda Civic LX it has a stock d16 motor. Im going to turbo it. I only plan on running under 10lbs. Would i need a programmable computer with bigger fuel pump and injectors or would my stock injectors and pump work? Im not trying to have a racecar status.. Just something to beat on around town. It wont let me post a link but the kit is on Ebay under T3 T04E 8PC TURBO+MANIFOLD UPGRADE KIT CIVIC/CRX/DEL SOL D-SERIES D15 D16 EG EJ any thoughts would be appreciated

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
why be a dick about it? not everyone has the same setup.. Im asking a question about my setup.. of course i searched around but kept getting different answers depending on everyone elses setup.. so therefore I posted a question about the setup im trying to run.. Isnt this what the forum is for? asking questions and figuring out problems? why be an ass when all im doing is trying to figure it out. If you cant help or just want to be a smart ass then why post? sorry we're not all as knowledgeable as you slo eg8

·
Retired From Hondas
2,796 Posts
Youll need about 2500-3000 to do it right..

Or

Buy that garbage kit, replace everything after it breaks (and/or) blows your engine up, then spend the 2500-3000 on top of what you already paid for the garbage kit.

Many noobs like you have tried to boost on the cheap.. They come on here, think they know what theyre doing.. after a few months, you never hear from them again..

Or

They come on here and start threads like " Why did my ________ break? or some kind of other issue they need help fixing.

The link Slo posted is the 1st place to start your education.

Theres no Spoon feeding on DSO.. We only point you in the right direction

·
BATSLOMAN GIVES NO FUCKS.
5,019 Posts
I recently purchased a 2000 Honda Civic LX it has a stock d16 motor. Im going to turbo it. I only plan on running under 10lbs. Would i need a programmable computer with bigger fuel pump and injectors or would my stock injectors and pump work? Im not trying to have a racecar status.. Just something to beat on around town. It wont let me post a link but the kit is on Ebay under T3 T04E 8PC TURBO+MANIFOLD UPGRADE KIT CIVIC/CRX/DEL SOL D-SERIES D15 D16 EG EJ any thoughts would be appreciated
lol, you "searched" but still need to ask this question?

tell me sir, is 10psi from a t25, the same 10psi from an hx35?

or

is the oem ecu running a n/a engine, or a forced induction engine?

·
Retired From Hondas
2,796 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Seriously why be an asshole to someone trying to learn? Like you guys came out of the womb knowing everything there is to know about turbos right? whats the point of being a douchebag about someone asking questions trying to figure shit out?

·
BATSLOMAN GIVES NO FUCKS.
5,019 Posts

because noobskins, I have pointed you the way to knowledge. you claim to have "SEARCHED" but you go and ask a question that has been answered in the direction I pointed you in. now youre butthurt because we wont go out of our way to do the work for you. would you like us to buy and install the turbo for you as well? would you require our assistance on wiping your ass, and feeding you too?

Id make my whole speal on what google is and why it was made, but meh.

oh, and because Im an asshole.

·
Retired From Hondas
2,796 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts