Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an 03 and I have a turbo installed but am having issues making boost and amd trying too make around 5lb of boost amd am wanting longevity with the car as well aNY suggestions would be appreciated.

·
Premium Member
1,754 Posts
He has and 03 it is turbo'd he's having some trouble getting it to build boost. He only wants 5 lbs (which we all know means nothing).

OP ... what turbo are you trying to make boost on? If it is a bigger turbo you may have some serious issues developing that little boost. Other than that ... exhaust leak, bad engine management, boost leak, bad turbo ... the list goes on. Give us more to go on than "it won't boost good". To diagnose a problem we need more information.

That like saying "I'm coughing, what's wrong with me" ... hmm you either have some dust in your throat ... or you have TB and you're going to die.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have a turbo on it and all I am saying is I want some reliability with the engine and also I can't pull any boost I am sure I need a piggy back system

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have a t3 t4 and as far as true specs I am new too tuners and turbos all I really mess with have been old cars.

·
Registered
6,365 Posts
Please use some "."(periods).
What kind of turbo kit do u have?
What is it tuned with? Aem fic, crome, neptune, greddy e, turbo link, etc..
Because it sounds like u throw a turbo on the car and r mad its not working. If u dont got all the parts then it wont work. You need the turbo kit and all piping. Fuel management, injectors and tune.
Do u have any pictures of your turbo setup? That would help some.

Also is english your first language?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts