Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
--- Turbo Intercooler --- UPDATED $125 Shipped

well just cleaning out the garage, got this intercooler here for sale, will have 16" rims and tires posted in a day or two for anyone interested.

Dimensions- 3" Deep
Dimensions- 12" Tall
Dimensions- 29 1/2" wide At the very bottom.

Make offer, No reasonable offers will be turned down.
Also take a look and see what else i have for sale in my signature, much more but i dont know what all i have, have not looked yet. thanks guys

UPDATED: $125 SHIPPED

Attachments

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
pm or call me also anytime! 434-444-2453

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
bump...

·
FAMILY MEMBER #316
2,955 Posts
va bump!

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
bump

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
umm.. no... i paid $695 for this new half a year ago.. sorry, its edelbrock if that means anything to you? cant really afford to take a loss like that. got bills due, got layed off from work..

·
Banned
Audis, Vdub, R6,EVO8
1,594 Posts
Has no price, what do you expect? Im guessing you work in the armed forces? since that is a picture of you in the avatar? if so how did you get layed off?

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
yea im in the army national guard, that does not pay bills however, untill may when i get deployed. i work at a place called o'neal steel, crane operator loading heavy steel on a plasma torch table and they cut the parts out of it for freight cars. yea sorry it had no price up, and im not expecting to get anywhere near what i paid nor half what i paid, i would let it go $150 shipped, hey blk.. its paul right? i think i remember from buying that IM from you.. how you been?

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
i would but the militairy ( well atleast the army ) has a thing where you cant sell it. can only donate it to them.. lol. yea.. thanks man

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
well i atleast need $125 to make the insurance payment on my car.. so i guess $125 shipped is the lowest i can go. atleast my insurance payment would be made.. hoping to get some more of this stuff sold too so i could let it go cheaper and quicker

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
yea the only problems with it is the bottom my asshole buddy who was just trying to help leaned it up against the wall and it slid down and got the corner of my generator in my garage. so thats what the little dip is in the middle.

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Bump For $125 Shipped Anywhere In The Usa Need The Money Quick

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
bump $120 shipped

1 - 20 of 30 Posts