Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
94 prelude built h22 ran fine befor the winter i took the turbo mani to get coated and a few other things....
list of parts on it
rc 1000s
TD61U Prelude dizzy
aem ems
turbo is a 62-1
anyways the car has spark and has fuel and turns over just fine just wont start base psi is at 50 with key on but im getting stumped here
i might just try a new dizzy tho. thanks for any help ahead of time

·
セックス大好&#
503 Posts
Make sure its timed right.

·
セックス大好&#
503 Posts
Maybe try looking around making sure every sensor, plug, anything is plugged in. I accidently left my MAF unplugged this weekend and it wouldnt start, stood around scratching my head til i figured out i didnt plug it back in, then it fired right up

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
If you have spark, why swap out the dizzy?

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
If you have spark, why swap out the dizzy?
i have a spare at my buddys house im just stumped right now.
turns over and dont feel like it even want to fire at all might play with the fuel psi and see along with turning the dizzy some :( the car was fun at hell to drive now it was me so pissed i wana sell it lmao

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
Iv heard that e85 will gum up when it sits for a while. But if you are getting 50 psi from your pump then your lines dont seem to be clogged. Are you sure your plugs aren't fowled out?

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Iv heard that e85 will gum up when it sits for a while. But if you are getting 50 psi from your pump then your lines dont seem to be clogged. Are you sure your plugs aren't fowled out?
they look super clean so thats why im banging my head on the wall :eek:

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i dont thing my fpr is holding worth a shit i checked over things after work yes. and the psi was up around 90 cranking and would then hold at about 75 psi wtf lol

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
yeah iv checked every ground i can think of......
and back to the dizzy it has some side to side play in it ... might say fuck it pulm number 2 pump in and putt in the 1600s and take it to the tuner lol :wacko:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts