Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well my ebay turbo kit got in. messed around just kinda going thru the steps. how the down pipe sits makes the side of the turbo where the intake goes in sit towards the right. if you are lookign at it from the front. does this sound right do they change by kits? most of the d15b7 turbo cars ive seen have the intake shooting out towards the left thanks for the help here is a pic and the oil return line sits at top?? this was a watever thing i was bored. going with a how to thread but it was done on a b16 so kinda different but lots lots of info wish me luck!!! haha and happy new years

ps
remb guys this is my first time if you wanna talk smak go for it i dont care hahaha. i had trouble with the waste gate the how to page im using doesnt go over it so im having a guy that builds hondas come over monday for help 200$ help but oh well better safe then sorry

·
Registered
138 Posts
whats wrong with wastegate? ... does the oil line come from under the block and up or is the line just hanging there?

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
lmao im fuking with you guys i got help from a buddy wanted to make a funny thread. but ill upload pics tmmrw :) we got it going good if you noticed its not even bolted or anything was to fuk around chilllll guys happy new years!! pics tmmrw for sure

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
we did have trouble with the stupid manifold tho the tops bolts wont go in seeing a local manifold thts for sale monday. cant wait to get this baby running. tunning it at speed factory el paso texas. hondata s300.

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
Undo the bottom nuts and try again. Thread the nuts on AS you put the manifold over the studs. Not after.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thanks on the tip man will do tmmrw. ill start my build thread where do i post? taking lots of pics the right pics lol.

·
Registered
138 Posts
ive seen ebay kits last longer then 3months some times people get lucky.... yea i dont think that wg will clear either

·
Registered
4,281 Posts
ive seen ebay kits last longer then 3months some times people get lucky.... yea i dont think that wg will clear either
i know it wont clear! you need a elbow!
those ebay turbos are shit. you might get lucky and it will last longer then 3 months but i wont last a fraction as long as a real turbo!

·
Registered
138 Posts
a friend of mine has had his for 3 years 18psi and it does fine but he has every thing else name brand just the snail is ebay.... i spent the extra 1000 and build my kit

1 - 20 of 45 Posts