Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering what everyone suggests for an ECU/Chip/Piggyback system. Im just looking for something nice that's not outrageous on pricing

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
you can chip the D16A6's ECU and tune it on turbo edit. my crx si came with a chipped PR4 from DA integra but you can chip the PM6 that comes with D16A6 powered manual tranny cars....

·
Registered
406 Posts
^^^ What he said. Unfortunately, not a lot of people will tune obd0 for you. I looked around for a while to no avail. This is why I myself will be tuning my setup. Most tuners will suggest you convert to obd1.

·
Registered
2,243 Posts
We have everything you'll need in stock, shoot us a message, we can even shoot over an ecu to you with a base map installed so you can drive directly to a tuner and get it dyno tuned. To answer the question though,chipped ecu, distributor , injectors, conversion harness.

·
Meat Popsicle
2,918 Posts
TE is free and requires no conversion. Seems like the obvious pick to me unless your tuner is unwilling to stray from whatever software they use.

TE is pretty darn easy to learn though. Getting ECUControl set up took me the longest, all the other stuff was a breeze

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
You will need a 92-2000 distributor, I hard wired mine in so I didn't need an adapter. Ecu jumper harness and Ecu . I was able to get a free P06 and had it chipped and vtec Added to it, by xenocron. It's way cheaper to just get a P06 and have the mods done to it. People practically give them away. They can also mod the PR4 which is non vtec Integra. But with PR4 you gotta be carefull there's obd0 and obd1 versions....

1 - 13 of 13 Posts