Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
10 second daily driver :)
3,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yeah i know its not a fair race,:shocked: but hey i gave him a break, i missed 3rd and ended up skipping right to 4th, still had him by a ton of lengths. raced a new STI later but the wife/camera woman taped over it by mistake later :( so this is my only vid from tonights race.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Zvugzl2HvI

·
Registered
89'civic sedan lx
1,493 Posts
damn man i'l say that you crushed him..lol.. nice..btw rex sounds good..

·
Premium Member
A lot
2,028 Posts
goddammit it cuts out right as its about to show your ET. howd you do against the Sti? was it an 08'? I have an 07', actually.....I should say the wife has an 07':oops:

·
Lurking... ಠ_ಠ In Your Thread
ES1 Civic
11,969 Posts
this nigga Boosted91 lives at the track... nice kill

·
3,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
goddammit it cuts out right as its about to show your ET. howd you do against the Sti? was it an 08'? I have an 07', actually.....I should say the wife has an 07':oops:
nice launch what was the 60?
wow! very nice.

what was the time on that run?
The numbers weren't working on that board during time shots so it didnt show them any way, it was a 13.00 at 107 :( a little over half a second slower and 9 mph less then normal.

the 60 was a 1.760

I am not sure how to tell a 07 from a 08 STI all i know is it was minty fresh with a few upgrades and i scorched him , i really wanted that video, i wish it hadnt been recorded over :(

I was the second fasted sport compact there last night, a eclipse with massive mods and turbo was running 11.8 at 129. my best pass of the night was 12.5 at 115. i cant wait until i am trapping over 120 :)

·
i save your ass when you wreck
94 hatchback cx
6,693 Posts
nice man.. i cant wait tilll i get tuned and throw some slicks on my car.. what wheel/tire combo r u using?

·
3,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
nice man.. i cant wait tilll i get tuned and throw some slicks on my car.. what wheel/tire combo r u using?
08' Sti's are the new 4-dr hatchback only models. 07's are still sedans.
I am using bogart rims with 22x8x13 MT slicks.

this was a sedan so must been a 07 :)

·
i save your ass when you wreck
94 hatchback cx
6,693 Posts
how much were ur rims/tires? i need slicks bad

·
Registered
777 Posts
incredible launch!! were you preloading?

·
3,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
how much were ur rims/tires? i need slicks bad
wow man i was begging people to buy my other set of slicks and rims in the for sale section, heck i even gave away a free boost gauge to who ever bought them. after weeks of begging they finally sold to ryan for 275 shipped plus pay pal fees. the ones i currently run i got a super deal on from some one transzex knows on hondatech, the guy payed around 800.00 for the rims and slicks and sold them to me for 350 shipped, and they still have 90% of the tread left ;) if i was you I would search the for sale forums on all the popular forums and try and score a deal.

incredible launch!! were you preloading?
yes preloading is a must with stock axles.
i forgot to preload once and this was the result

1 - 20 of 38 Posts