Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
378 Posts
Wrong forum asshole! :evil:



Haha, just kidding. Good idea. We'll talk over AIM to see about "rigging" some numbers. :wink:
 
P

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Dr.Boost said:
Haha, just kidding. Good idea. We'll talk over AIM to see about "rigging" some numbers. :wink:
Aw c'mon man, don't even joke like that! I love the idea, and I have wanted to do something similar in the past, but getting people to buy into the raffle requires a certain amount of integrity. Even if you are joking, it puts doubt in potential players minds. Just a thought. I will say, I'll probably be putting my 5 bucks in the raffle, if it fills up a bit more.
 
S

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
We wouldn't have started the raffle without at least 100 people being interested in the idea. You put in 5 bucks and have a chance to win a $1900 turbo kit and you could turn around and sell it if you wanted to. A raffle is a raffle, but I'd like to see someone who's going to use it win! Can't control fate....
 
O

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
sleeper, when does this raffle end? i sent ya $10 for it. Also, I expect you to keep all outside forum contact info and correspondance confidental. Kapish? ;)
 
S

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
oscarmayer said:
sleeper, when does this raffle end? i sent ya $10 for it. Also, I expect you to keep all outside forum contact info and correspondance confidental. Kapish? ;)
The raffle ends when the reserve is met. What do you mean by "outside forum contact info"?? There are people from here and HAN who are registering just to participate.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
378 Posts
piscorpio said:
Dr.Boost said:
Haha, just kidding. Good idea. We'll talk over AIM to see about "rigging" some numbers. :wink:
Aw c'mon man, don't even joke like that! I love the idea, and I have wanted to do something similar in the past, but getting people to buy into the raffle requires a certain amount of integrity. Even if you are joking, it puts doubt in potential players minds. Just a thought. I will say, I'll probably be putting my 5 bucks in the raffle, if it fills up a bit more.
Settle down, obviously I was completely joking and if I wasn't, I would be a dumb mother fucker for just coming out and saying that on a public forum. Come on now..... :?

I don't think there is any reason to doubt or question the honesty of these guys considering they can't participate in the raffle so it wouldn't benefit them, ya know. :wink:
 
S

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Toddnos said:
sleeper is a sensative asshat IMO...........
You're probably a moderator at HHU - you act just like one of the kids over there. I'm probably your dad....
 
1 - 20 of 60 Posts
Top