Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
10 second daily driver :)
3,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
this is a hondata s300 data log of a standing half mile run. it was actually less then a half mile but 5th gear was maxed out. for some reason youtube kinda messes up the time line, but in hondata it plays back as 0-60 in just under 4 sec and 0-155 in just under 22. you tube some how screws it up slightly :( any way the tranny that transzex put a taller 5th gear in for me can get closer to 170, im just to lazy to put it back in the car. a bunch of us want to try and go to the next standing mile event , but the rules say 150+ need a cage, and i know i can hit that in half that distance :( oh well .
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/GUyhXKMV32A&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/GUyhXKMV32A&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

·
3,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
haha that would suck, mines totally smooth and stable. yeah transzex i havnt got around to installing that other tranny yet, the one i have in ther enow works so good i cant justify the time and energy to swap it.

·
Well?
10,814 Posts
awww, i was hopin to see a vid of the car, o well, still cool none the less. my del sol is smooth as hell at 130 and the EX hits the 120 limiter and its pretty smooth

·
3,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I pinned it passed 145 on my si gauge cluster when i had the auto y7 that thing was geared for the highway. Not that scary pretty smooth for stock suspension.
how long did that take?

·
669AWHP
98 Chevy Tahoe
1,234 Posts
when i had 233whp mine didnt take long to get to 130 and mine was smooth to on just lowering springs. but thats when the race ended so i never took it up and farther

·
3,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I was not of sound mind last night.......

OK CRX Si tranny, tached out in 5th gear, about 150 mph :)
i wasnt tached out i was at my shift point which is 7200, my revlimiter is 7600, but i saw no sense in winding it out any more. when i run the tranny you built me i can hit darn close to 170

·
Well?
10,814 Posts
god i cant imagine what your car would be like with a 59300 and a 3in exhaust

·
Registered
992 Posts
haha that would suck, mines totally smooth and stable. yeah transzex i havnt got around to installing that other tranny yet, the one i have in ther enow works so good i cant justify the time and energy to swap it.
mabye its the road i was on then, middle of the adirondac mountains. 120 around the corners and pass the Ford Explorer. Then barried the speedo at 130 the car kept climbing a little more and i let off. didnt need to piss my gf off anymore she already had nail marks in the dash
HEHE

P.s. i was on ebay coils on stock springs SLAMMED

·
Brokedick Millionaire
40,456 Posts
i wasnt tached out i was at my shift point which is 7200, my revlimiter is 7600, but i saw no sense in winding it out any more. when i run the tranny you built me i can hit darn close to 170
we are both speaking in french :)

·
Registered
97 honda coupe
7,611 Posts
lol, Anyone wana guess how fast i could go?
7500 rpm limit

1st Gear 49.54 MPH
2nd Gear 91.42 MPH
3rd Gear 151.02 MPH
4th Gear 188.73 MPH
5th Gear 229.33 MPH
6th Gear 0 MPH
final drive 3.25

LOL i could do 150 in THIRD gear!

·
3,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
my car has the power to do way more, its just gear limited. i think with taller gears it would have the power to hit 200 with little effort.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts