Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone with a boosted JDM D15B? I have a d15b I wanna build up to push around 220hp. Wanna have a nice little quick daily. What injectors are you running? And would I really need vtec if I'm boosting?

·
Registered
Sloppy Jalopy
1,379 Posts
I am using HI- Impedance 550cc injectors .

And your question about needing vtec with boost,it depends, is it a vtec engine?

what experience do you have with modding cars?I only ask because from your questions it sounds like you are lacking in that area...

I would suggest reading up on D builds and turboing non turbo cars ,,just to start anyway.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I've never modified a honda past intake, headers and exhaust. And yes, I have built a cavi with a turbo, which isn't a honda. Haha. So that's why I posited this. I'm not honda savvy, and asked, so I can get questions answered since it's new to me. And members have already gotten mad about me bumping an old thread, a couple of days ago, so I started another to get help from yall.

·
Registered
3,720 Posts
Just keep reading. You dont need to make a thread or post to learn lots of stuff.

If you want a better response, how about you start a build thread? Introduce yourself, show us your car, tell us what you want to do with it, and then we will help you.

Nobody wants to spoon feed an anonymous person without any specific information about their setup.

·
Registered
ej8
6,366 Posts
Vtec not needed. If the motor is vtec why not use it.

I only use hiprofile's injectors now.
Cc will be depend on amount of power and fuel needes and budget.

Check some of the build threads and your be good to go.
You said you turbo other cars before its all the same just a different car

·
BATSLOMAN GIVES NO FUCKS.
4,524 Posts
Holy shit rudeboy, I bet you didn't search once. Not even google. Just type in d15b turbo... fuck man.

It would have taken way less time to put that title into google.
Just keep reading. You dont need to make a thread or post to learn lots of stuff.

If you want a better response, how about you start a build thread? Introduce yourself, show us your car, tell us what you want to do with it, and then we will help you.

Nobody wants to spoon feed an anonymous person without any specific information about their setup.

thank you. must spread rep both ways.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts