Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1995 Honda Civic EX
491 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I tried to start a new thread in the Classifieds, it will not let me post. I e-mailed the site 340930493049 times asking them to explain why I couldnt post and what i could do so that I would be able to post and they never replied to any of them. SO what do you want me to do????? If one of the Moderators can put it in the right forum on the site that would be cool.

·
Banned
752 Posts
No Problem Man,

Just make some posts explaining this:

361.9whp and 269.5ft/lbs of torque - 17psi
11.84 @ 119.7 on street tires
*Current Set-up* - 221.5whp 175.9ft/lbs - 9psi
13.70 @ 105.5 street tires & full interior

J

·
0 Posts
i'm still goin to negative rep you for not fucking reading combined with being a dumbass....

·
Registered
1995 Honda Civic EX
491 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
The 361.9whp deal was my old set-up Z6 in my 95 EX. The motor was built pretty well, SRP pistons, Eagle Rods, P&P head with valves, springs, retainers, cam, intake mani, TB, etc...pretty much everything you could do to the Z6 without sleeving it. My timing belt came apart in July and wiped everything out....cracked pistons, bent valves, gouges in the sleeves, head was garbage. I sold all of the other bolt-ons to get enough cash to drop another Z6 in it, dont feel like sinking another couple grand in it to make it fast again, just gonna try to sell it instead.

·
Registered
4,585 Posts
No worries..

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.