Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
yea they got some good stuff on ebay, i just founf a complete kit for like 950 bucks heh, im gonna have to start saving up money for a turbo cuz without it d=slow in a heavy EX :(

·
Registered
441 Posts
ssac is usually a no-no...and that turbo is pretty damn large

·
Registered
9,921 Posts
I cant believe that this fucking topic is brought up everyday, no shit, cant anyone just do some research.... fucking noobs.....

·
Administrator
16,376 Posts
MyblkVTEC said:
I cant believe that this fucking topic is brought up everyday, no shit, cant anyone just do some research.... fucking noobs.....

i was just thinking the same thing, this is like the 3rd thread ive come across in the last 20 minutes!!! do a search before creating a thread like this jesus christ

·
Lifetime Awesome Member
25,544 Posts
BseriesKllR said:
haha did yours break????
no its working just fine. BUT, would i buy another one? no! would i recommend using one to anyone? no!

the ONLY reason im running one is because i got it for a screaming deal, it had low miles, and i knew for a FACT that it worked. i tuned the car that ran it, so i had firsthand experience with it before it went on my car.

they are about $230 for a new .42/.48, IMO spend an extra $70 and get a rebuilt Garrett from westcoast-turbo.com

1 - 12 of 12 Posts