Honda D Series Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
They call me Awesome!
4,447 Posts
Hi everybody I haven't bothered to read the rules. I can't be bothered with trivial things like searching, and frankly don't know how. I want something from you but don't actually want to invest time or quality knowledge in any of your topics. I'm kind of like a giant baby, waaahhhhhhh. Please lock this thread before I hurt myself.
Well at least you're being honest...

·
Registered
ej8
6,365 Posts
Well at least you're being honest...
Lol at ur quote.
And to the op. Its like girls if every girl u been with has dumped u then maybe its not them and its u. Think about that.
Get your setup tuned and stop wasting d motors.

·
Registered
73 Posts
need to find a block d16y7 with upgraded rods i blew two engines already need to find a good built bottom end and buy it ne 1 got one to sell even a stock block dont have a lotta time to search and build even tho imma class a tech lol go figure im always at work
:3dtard:

·
Registered
348 Posts
I have a block with cement pistons if u want, also has cement rods crank and uses sand as oil...shit is unbreakable...however it won't turn over

·
Registered
DOOKIE
604 Posts
I have a block with cement pistons if u want, also has cement rods crank and uses sand as oil...shit is unbreakable...however it won't turn over
omg im in tears lmfaoooooo

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.